5 Good Reasons to Apply for the Fine Art Foundation Course
There are a limited number of places available on our popular Fine Art Foundation course. The deadline for applications is 31st January 2016. Apply online or call the office for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
For those who consider applying for the Fine Art Foundation course, we have shortlisted the top 5 reasons to study with us.
Our Fine Art Foundation course…
1. … is a proven route to get you onto your university course of choice.
Our graduates have been accepted onto courses of prestigious art schools such as Goldsmiths, Central St Martins, Chelsea College of Arts, Glasgow School of Art and The Ruskin School of Art, Oxford.
2. …covers skills, techniques, and analytical tools, which enable aspiring art students to fulfill their potential, and to embark on a successful future in the visual arts.
‘I really feel fortunate to be in at an art school where you actually get taught techniques and you are still given the space to flourish personally.’ Shankar Nielsen 2015
3. … provides a high degree of personal tutorial support, and practical guidance, which we believe is unequalled by any similar course anywhere in the UK.
‘I was apprehensive about my limited fine art skills but was soon put at ease by the incredibly friendly and positive tutors.’ Christianna Mason 2014
4. … is taught in well-equipped studios located in central London and surrounded by exciting cultural hubs such as Tate Modern.
‘A creative haven immersed in Central London allowing easy access to some of the capital’s most famous galleries.’ Amelia Fern 2015
5. … benefits from the academy’s vibrant, upbeat atmosphere and diverse community, which
‘(…) inspires creativity in a more accessible manner than larger corporate universities.’
Will Hopkins 2015