This last updated 1 January 2022
Welcome to our dedicated Health & Safety page where you can find the latest information on what the Academy is doing to keep its community safe through the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
We are following Government advice and working in collaboration with representatives from not only from within our community but also suppliers, external contractors, local businesses, Southwark Council and local bid group, Better Bankside, to put in place a range of measures to protect all our visitors on site.
From 10 December 2021 face coverings are required by law in most indoor public places and on public transport. In order to continue safeguarding the health and wellbeing of everyone within our community, and in line with government advice, the Academy continues to expect and recommend that all its visitors continue to wear a face mask and socially distance wherever possible.
Some of the other measures we’re keeping in place include:
- Increased frequency of cleaning of sites and equipment
- Controlling the movement of people around our buildings
- Additional provision of handwashing and sanitising stations
- Clear signage, guidance and communication
- Temperature checks and QR codes for all upon arrival
How you can make a difference:
Other COVID-19 FAQs