Art Academy London has kindly been gifted four London Marathon tickets by the Mayor of Southwark, Sandra Rhule, as a part of the mayor’s chosen charities.
The Academy’s four runners are Harriet Wheeler, Jim Knight, Tom Morgan Evans and Emma Tess Håfström.
The London Marathon is one of the largest fundraising events in the world. Our team is aiming to raise £6,000 for the Academy. The money raised will enable us to;
- Offer bursaries for our academic courses, enabling artistic excellence to be achieved by students from all walks of life
- Provide local schoolchildren with free places on our Young Artists courses
- Provide free tuition to local charities working with disabled artists
- Provide low-cost studio space for artists in zone 1
- Maintain and update our facilities to enable broader accessibility and to offer our students a high-quality experience.
Whether you have benefited from our facilities in the past or want to help us grow in the future; please assist us to reach our goal by donating to our Givey Page.
The 2020 London Marathon will be on 26h April 2020.